Full Service Facility – 100% Dismantling
30-Day Return Policy for all sales – Except Electrical
1. Every part sold A+ Used Auto Parts Store comes with a 30-day return policy.
2. NO RETURNS AFTER 30 DAYS. NO RETURNS ON CUT-OFF PARTS. No guarantee and no refunds on electrical parts. All return shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser (customer).
3. Part must be returned in its original packaging and its original condition for A+ Used Auto Parts Store to honor the refund in the form of the original payment.
4. There is a restocking fee of 25% for all returned parts unless “we” shipped you the incorrect part!
5. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be obtained from one of our sales staff before shipping the part back to us.
6. Shipping cost for all returned parts is the responsibility of the Customer!
7. For questions please contact us at 1-570-613-1035.
90 Day Limited Warranty on Engines, Transmissions, Transfer Cases, and Differentials
Warranty Definitions for Mechanical parts
8. A+ Used Auto Parts Store is continuously striving to be a leader in our business. The greatest care has been taken in the buying, dismantling, testing (when stated), cleaning, and packaging the part(s) you have just purchased to repair your vehicle at a very reasonable cost. However, when the unforeseen happens and a part fails, the following Terms & Conditions apply.
9. A Mechanical Part is defined as an engine, transmission, transfer case, compressors, suspension assembly, etc.
10. All mechanical parts purchases are covered with a 90-day warranty against mechanical product failure due to defect – no misused (any kind of racing), abuse, or incorrect installation are covered by the warranty!
11. In the event of a part failure, A+ Used Auto Parts Store will replace, or refund the purchase price – up to a maximum value equal to the original value paid for the purchased part – in the original form of payment.
12. A+ Used Auto Parts Store reserves the right to replace defective parts with a part recycled from a vehicle of lesser, equal, or greater mileage than the original part being replaced.
13. This warranty excludes part failures due to improper installation – failure to clear computer codes, un-professional and un-qualified installation, misuse or abuse of the part (racing applications), and lack or improper maintenance.
14. Before any part is replaced by A+ Used Auto Parts Store, a RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) must be obtained from one of our sales staff.
15. This warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of the part except when the purchaser is a licensed used car dealer repairing own vehicles for resale – vehicle must be sold within 6 months. This warranty is not transferable after the first sale by the licensed used car dealer to a purchaser.
16. Warranties on any part(s) sold by A+ Used Auto Parts Store shall be in effect only for the duration of the expressed warranty contained herein and upon conclusion of the expressed warranties herein, there shall be no warranties expressed or implied including merchant-ability and fitness for use on the part(s) sold.
17. A+ Used Auto Parts Store reserves the right – by itself or by a third party – to inspect any part under warranty claim prior to replacement and/or refund.
18. WARRANTIES COVER PARTS ONLY AND DO NOT COVER ANY LABOR OR INSTALLATION CHARGES!
19. All supporting documents must be shipped with the part under warranty claim (i.e., labor installation receipt by a certified professional auto mechanic, a RMA for the part in question, copy of original purchasing receipt (invoice), copy of any extended warranty, etc.
20. Transmission (transfer case) are guarantee to be in good working order against slippage or shifting failures. Transmission (transfer case) must have new seals, filter –if no filter exist, screen must be cleaned thoroughly – clutch/release bearing & pressure plate (manual transmissions), front pump seal, output shaft seal, pan gasket, and oil upon installation into vehicle.
21. Manual Transmissions are guaranteed to work properly at the time of purchase. Shearing or breaking of teeth in standard transmissions is not warranted under any circumstances. Customers must replace all seals and fluids. The warranty on transmissions would be voided if the transmission is taken apart by Customer.
22. A+ Used Auto Parts Store is not responsible or liable for injury, damages, or loss of property or life during, or as a result of, the installation or use of any part(s) purchased from A+ Used Auto Parts Store or its affiliates.
23. This warranty does not cover any shipping charges.
24. When one of our parts fail, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to protect the product from further damage and must return the original defective product to A+ Used Auto Parts Store. Proper packaging and dunnage must be used when returning a part to us, further damage to the part during shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser.
25. Deposits ARE NOT REFUNDABLE, all sales are final. All claims and returned goods must be accompanied by the original invoice.
26. CORES (exchange) parts must be turned in at time of purchase or a core charge will be assessed. The core charge will be refunded if the exchange parts are submitted to A+ Used Auto Parts Store within fifteen (15) days of purchase date. CORE CHARGES ARE NOT TAXABLE AND WHEN REFUNDED IT WILL NOT INCLUDE TAX.
27. Warranty is no longer valid either when the time of the warranty has elapsed or the part covered by the warranty fails an it is replaced with an equivalent part whichever scenery comes first. A replacement part honored by a warranty does not comes with an extended warranty and if so desired the customer must purchase a separate extended warranty for the replacement part!
28. Warranty does not cover body panels (i.e. doors, hoods, fenders, trunk lids, quarter panels, bumpers, etc.)
29. All used PRODUCT (parts, components, etc.) must be inspected by buyer for defects or safety hazards. A+ Used Auto Parts Store states that it in no way guarantees or warrants used PRODUCT for apparent or non-apparent safety hazards and affirmatively states that used PRODUCT sold may have safety hazards, and it is the responsibility of buyer to inspect for actual or latent safety hazards or hire an expert to so inspect. Buyer affirms that before he has entered into this agreement, A+ Used Auto Parts Store requested that he examine the PRODUCT to ascertain whether there were defects therein; that A+ Used Auto Parts Store afforded to buyer an adequate opportunity to make such examination before he entered into this agreement and that he has examined the goods as fully as he desires for the purpose of determining whether there are defects.
30. THERE IS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR USAGE AFTER TIME OF PURCHASE. A+ Used Auto Parts Store IS NOT LIABLE FOR, AND PURCHASER WAIVES ALL CLAIMS FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHICH RESULT FROM THE SALE OF THE ABOVE PARTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LABOR CHARGES TO INSTALL OR REMOVE THE PARTS, LOSS OF INCOME, WAGES OR SALARY OR CAR RENTAL CHARGES, INJURY OR LOST OF LIFE. BUYERS SOLE REMEDY AGAINST A+ Used Auto Parts Store SHALL BE A RETURN OF THE PRICE ON THE ORIGINAL INVOICE OR AN EXCHANGE OF A REPLACEMENT PART IF TIMELY RETURNED TO A+ Used Auto Parts Store. THERE ARE NOT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE ORIGINAL INVOICE. ANY OWNING EXPENSE INCURRED IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER.
Things you must do to validate your Warranty!
31. All parts covered by this guarantee must be installed by a certified professional auto mechanic for the warranty to be honored – please attach a copy of the original installation receipt to the warranty claim.
32. To validate this warranty, installation must be completed within 30 days of delivery date and the work must be performed and documented following the OEM’s guidelines and the guidelines described in this document. Upon initiating a warranty claim, you will be required to provide receipts for installation of parts covered by this warranty. Maintenance receipts and other documentation may be requested as part of the warranty claim process. To initiate a warranty claim, please call A+ Used Auto Parts Store and speak with one of our sales staff.
33. All Belts, spark plugs & spark plug cables, filters, fluids and seals are considered routine maintenance items (consumables) and should be replaced at the time of installation and at the recommended OEM’s service intervals.
34. Please retain your original invoice (receipt) for the duration of the warranty.
Transmissions – Installation Procedures & Notes:
35. Proper operation of the cooling and electrical system must be checked prior to the installation of parts that could be affected by these systems. Cooling systems for transmissions must be of proper capacity per OEM’s specifications – system must be flushed upon installation.
36. A+ Used Auto Parts Store warrants to the original purchaser its transmissions to be free of defects for a period shown on the invoice from the date of sale. The parts covered by this warranty are the transmission case and all internal parts including the torque converter. Excluded from this warranty are the transmission mounts, shifting linkage, flywheel, all other external parts and problems that result from not installing new front and rear seals when installing the transmission. Warranty is void if unit improperly installed or adjusted. Computer codes must be cleared and any external issues addressed prior to test driving vehicle
37. Recycled Transmissions come complete with tail shaft and housing, valve body, all internal components and the torque converter. Each transmission is professionally removed, drained of all fluid, and the fluid visually inspected for debris. The torque converter is drained, visually inspected and locked back onto the unit with a bracket.
38. Oil and coolant levels must be maintained at all times per OEM’s specifications for the warranty to be valid. Failure of any part(s) due to lack of oils and/or coolant will void the warranty.
39. Most fluids have been drained from our products prior to shipping, it is your (the customer) responsibility to completely remove any fluid remnant and to replace all fluids/filters/seals with new fluids/filters/seals as per the OEM’s specifications.
40. Replace or flush cooler and lines in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer's guidelines, including any current Technical Service Bulletins that apply.
41. Fill transmission / trans-axle to the proper level using correct fluids in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer's guidelines.
42. It is the responsibility of the professional installer to flush the transmission oil cooling lines, refill transmission and differential oils, adjust shifter mechanisms, replace filters, replace seals, replace pan gaskets, and reset or replace computer codes when installing a transmission.
Axle Assemblies and Transfer Cases – Installation procedures & Notes:
43. Replace the following with new parts: seals and cover gasket, where applicable
44. Fill fluids to the proper level using correct fluids in accordance with vehicle manufacturer's guidelines.
45. Recycled Axle Assembly is complete drum to drum or caliper to caliper. Each Axle Assembly is professionally prepared. The fluids are removed and inspected for debris and the gear ratio is verified. Mounts and housing will be inspected to ensure they are not twisted or bent and will be inspected for rust.
46. All tires on the vehicle must be the same size, brand, make, model, and tread depth.
Engine – Installation Procedures & Notes:
47. It is the responsibility of the professional installer to verify that all fluids (oil, antifreeze, etc.), spark plugs & cables, filters, belts, gaskets, and seals, have been drained/replenish and/or replaced as per the OEM’s specifications prior to installation.
48. A+ Used Auto Parts Store warrants to the original purchaser the internal parts of its engines to be free of defects for a period shown on the invoice from date of sale. The parts covered by its warranty are the engine block, cylinder head with valves, cam shaft, connecting rods and bearings, pistons, piston rings, oil pump, crank shaft and bearings, rocker arms, valve lifters and other internal parts. Excluded from this warranty are the carburetor, fuel pump, water pump, all electrical parts, hoses, lines, intake and exhaust manifold, fuel injector pumps, all other fuel injection parts and all other external parts. Calibration and adjustment of excluded parts is also excluded from this warranty
49. Recycled engines come complete with valve covers, intake manifold, oil pan, and timing covers. Vehicle identification numbers are provided for each recycled engine. Mileage is documented for each engine. All engines are cleaned and drained of all fluids. Each engine is tested for compression. Engines are run in the vehicle prior to removal when possible.
50. All engines are warranted against cracked cylinder blocks or heads, bad cam or crankshaft, and excessive smoking for a period of 3 months from the date of purchase. Engines are normally sold complete for your convenience, however, the following “consumable” parts (when attached to the engine) are not warranted due to their “consumable nature” such as pumps (water, fuel, air, etc.), gaskets and seals, spark plugs, spark plug wires, exhaust manifolds – in most cases, these items need to be re-new upon installation.
51. Change the oil after the first 600 miles and then once every 3,000 to 5,000 miles thereafter.
52. Service the vehicle at proper intervals in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer's guidelines Engine must be properly tune-up upon installation and gaskets and seal must be replaced as per OEM’s recommendations.
53. MOST MANUFACTURES require electronic parts to be properly re-programmed (re-set) to ensure correct operation and drivability.
54. In some cases, intake manifold must be transferred from the original engine to the purchased engine. External accessories, components, electrical parts (i.e., alternators, air pumps, compressors, exhaust manifolds, sensors, computers, etc.) or fluids are not covered by any of our warranty plans.
55. A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC MUST INSTALL YOUR USED ENGINE IN YOUR CAR TO VALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY AND ASSURE ALL COMPUTER CODES, CONNECTIONS, AND PERIPHERALS ARE CORRECTLY SET INTO YOU ENGINE – WARRANTY WILL BE VOIDED DUE TO AMATEUR OR INCORRECT INSTALLATION!
Tires – No-Warranty Notes:
56. Due to the varied conditions to which tires are exposed to, A+ Used Auto Parts Store makes NO WARRANTY, expressed or implied, as to the fitness for a particular or general purpose or of the merchant-ability in connection with any sale of used tires. ALL TIRES ARE SOLD “AS IS”. Used tires ARE NOT TESTED BY A+ Used Auto Parts Store to meet any safety standards. The purchaser of used tires from A+ Used Auto Parts Store agrees to accept all risks – including injury or death – relating to the use of such used tires.
Airbags – No-Warranty Notes:
57. A certified Airbag Installer must install the recycled airbag in accordance with the OEM’s specifications. An airbag (new or recycled) that is not properly installed will subject the occupants of a motor vehicle to serious injury up to and including death. The purchaser of a recycled airbag assumes all risks of damages or injury including death, which may result from the improper installation of a recycled airbag. A+ Used Auto Parts Store makes absolutely NO warranty, expressed or implied, as to the fitness for a general or particular purpose or of merchant-ability in connection with any sale of recycled airbags. All RECYCLED AIRBAGS ARE SOLD “AS IS”. Recycled airbags ARE NOT TESTED by A+ Used Auto Parts Store to meet any safety standards. The installer of the recycled airbag must RESET THE AIRBAG MODULE AND TEST WHETHER THE RECYCLE AIRBAG WILL FUNCTION ACCORDING WITH OEM’S SPECIFICATIONS. The purchaser of a recycled airbag from A+ Used Auto Parts Store agrees to accept all risks of damages or injuries, including death, relating to the use of a recycled airbag.
Pre-tensioners (seat belts) – No-Warranty Notes:
58. A certified Pre-tensioner Installer must install the recycled Pre-tensioner (seat belt) in accordance with the OEM’s specifications. A Pre-tensioner (seat belt) (new or recycled) that is not properly installed will subject the occupants of a motor vehicle to serious injury up to and including death. The purchaser of a recycled Pre-tensioner (seat belt) assumes all risks of damages or injury including death, which may result from the improper installation of a recycled Pre-tensioner (seat belt). A+ Used Auto Parts Store makes absolutely NO warranty, expressed or implied, as to the fitness for a general or particular purpose or of merchantability in connection with any sale of recycled Pre-tensioner (seat belt). All RECYCLED PRE-TENSIONER (SEAT BELT) ARE SOLD “AS IS”. Recycled Pre-tensioner (seat belt) ARE NOT TESTED by A+ Used Auto Parts Store to meet any safety standards. The installer of the recycled Pre-tensioner (seat belt) must RESET THE PRE-TENSIONER (SEAT BELT) MODULE AND TEST WHETHER THE RECYCLE PRE-TENSIONER (SEAT BELT) WILL FUNCTION ACCORDING WITH OEM’S SPECIFICATIONS. The purchaser of a recycled Pre-tensioner (seat belt) from A+ Used Auto Parts Store agrees to accept all risks of damages or injuries, including death, relating to the use of a recycled Pre-tensioner (seat belt).
59. Silver Warranty provides a 6 months coverage – from the date of the original purchase – to the original purchaser (as stated in the original invoice) for the replacement of “Part Only” for any defective part covered by this warranty. Labor cost, shipping, and handling of the part are not covered or included within this warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
60. Gold Warranty provides a 12 months coverage – from the date of the original purchase – to the original purchaser (as stated in the original invoice) for the replacement of “Part Only” for any defective part covered by this warranty. Labor cost, shipping, and handling of the part are not covered or included within this warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
61. Platinum Warranty provides an 18 months coverage – from the date of the original purchase – to the original purchaser (as stated in the original invoice) for the replacement of “Part Only” for any defective part covered by this warranty. Labor cost, shipping, and handling of the part are not covered or included within this warranty and are the responsibility of the customer
Your Warranty will be void and null if:
62. Installation of the part for an application non intended by the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer).
63. Failures due to misused, misapplication, abuse, or modifications from the OEM intended recommendations.
64. Parts failing due to external causes such as: Collision, flood, vandalism, natural disasters, fire, theft, etc.
65. The original equipment installed heat tabs are melted or removed.
66. The vehicle is not properly maintained – i.e., lack and/or improper coolant, oils (engine/transmission/transfer case/differential), fuel, and/or other fluids quantities, grade, change intervals, etc., as per the original OEM’s specifications.
67. Engine oil and filter are not replaced and documented every 4500 miles.
68. The original invoice (receipt) is lost or destroyed.
69. The ownership of the original purchased part is transferred to a third party.
Body Panels & Glass
Due to the high probability that body panels and glass will be damaged in transit it is our policy to freight these items in a pallet or a crate – additional charge will apply. Body panels include, doors, fenders, hoods, trunk lids, quarter panels, frame-cuts etc.
Airbags & Seat Belt Pre-tensioners
Airbags are considered a Hazardous Material and require a strict protocol to ship safely. UPS or FedEX also charge more to ship these items. There would be a shipping surcharge for airbags and seatbelt pre-tensioners.
Engines & Transmissions
All engines and transmissions are shipped by freight line. You must be able to unload a freight sized truck at your facility in order to accept these shipments.
All other parts
Most parts at A+ Used Auto Parts Store are shipped UPS or FEDEX ground within 24 hours of your purchase. Expedited shipping is available at an additional cost.
We do not offer international shipping or to any U.S. territories (i.e., St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, etc.).
At the time of purchase of your used part, A+ Used Auto Parts Store will require the core (your damage component) returned to us for all engines, transmissions, compressors, pumps, alternators, rack-pinion assemblies, and other electro-mechanical components of the vehicle; if the core is not available at the time of purchase, A+ Used Auto Parts Store will charge a “core value” or deposit for the value of the core. This “core value” will be refunded to the customer once the actual core (damaged component) is returned to A+ Used Auto Parts Store; bear in mind that the refund is conditional to the state of the returned core – for example, if an “engine core” is returned to us with the block cracked (the engine has been dropped or similar), the core is not usable for re-manufacturing and therefore the core value is zero (0.0). Hence, we recommend that you treat the “core” as a new piece to maintain the value of your deposit!
All shipments of cores back to A+ Used Auto Parts Store is the responsibility of the Customer.
Core values are dictated to us buy “Core Brokers” like MCI or Phoenix Recyclers and it is changing on a daily basis.
Core deposits are not taxable and therefore, when returning your deposit to you it would not include taxes; likewise, the refund will be made in the same manner the original payment was made (i.e., credit card, debit card, or cash, etc.).
Re-utilization of ‘cores’ is a way to help conserve our natural resources and same a lot of money in the process; a re-manufactured engine, for instance, cost at least one third of the value of a brand new engine made from raw materials.
Attention Re-Manufactures, get your cores directly from us at a discounted price! Why pay the middle-man when you can buy it directly from us. Ask our sales staff about our core prices for engines, transmissions, alternators, rack-and-pinion assemblies, compressors, etc.